Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Girl Solange


No Fashion today. Today is all about my Music and Wats on my mind. I have been on Twitter all day today defending my girl Solange. People have been sayin "Aww she doing this to get attention", " Something must be wrong with her", "She just stupid". Well you know what the ones that are stupid, are you the ones that keep talking all your sh**, but u know hat Solange doesn't care she even said it on her twitter that she doesnt have to be a certain way for anybody she quoted one of her songs by saying "Im no soul girl quipped with no afro,im just my God given name" that was from God given name yall should check it out. All I have to say is worry about your own self and be your own person just like Solange is doing. I also added a clip of one of Solanges performances hope yall enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment